Welcome to Camp Europe
If you are between 10 & 18 years old looking for the best & ultimate camping experience in the Old Continent, you have just found the perfect program.
Participate in an international camping experience that will open your mind to Europe’s rich diversity of eco-systems, culture, language and culinary treats. Join us for an unforgettable experience!
- Our summer camps hosted in Germany, Ireland, and Spain share the unique quality and special Camp Spirit inherited by our international campers and teamers.
- Each year, our camps are attended by campers from a wide diversity of countries, such as: Canada, U.S. Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Spain, Italy, France, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Croatia, Morroco, United Arab Emirates, Japan, China, Egypt, Malaysia, and many more.
- All of our Camps offer experiential learning tecniques combined with regular language classes, practical projects that have an emphasis on education, as well as fun camp games, activities and sports.
- All of our staff are certified instructors, with many years of experience and with 1st aid acreditation
- We provide a safe, dynamic and fun environment for our campers and youth, focusing on entretaining experiences and creating unforgettable memories.
- Make new friends from all over the world!
Are you ready for a Lifetime experience?
APPLICATION PROCESS For Campers
Must be validated by Legal Guardian of the Applicant child(ren)
Once you are sure this program suits your interests; access the Online Application Form
Submitt a Deposit of 20% via paypal.
(the interview will be face-to-face, via telephone, or video conference depending on your location) This interview will allow a personal contact with the applicant and legal guardian. A great opportuniy to ask any questions might exist.
- A welcome letter from the camp head director, Jan Vieth.
- A letter intended to the Consulate, if a VISA permit is required
- A Camp Offer
- A Memorandum of Understanding for legal gurdian to sign as a preliminary contract.
- A Catalogue of what the camp site has to offer.
- Information Regarding logistics; transfers and shuttles.
- A description list of duties and responsibilities for each camper at camp.
- A description of what a regular day looks like.
- A packing list.
- A list of ALL documents you must provide us.
The Fee is intended to cover:
- Full Room & Board during Camp.
- Shuttle Service from Airport to Training site
- Medical Coverage while at camp
- Participation Certificate
- 20/ week language lesson
- Administrative Fee
- Interview Cost
- Processing Fee