Welcome to Camp Europe
If you are between 10 & 18 years old looking for the best & ultimate camping experience in the Old Continent, you have just found the perfect program.
Participate in an international camping experience that will open your mind to Europe’s rich diversity of ecosystems culture, language and culinary treats. Join us for an unforgettable experience!
- Our summer camps hosted in Germany, Ireland, and Spain share the unique quality and special Camp Spirit inherited by our international campers and teamers.
- Each year, our camps are attended by campers from a wide diversity of countries, such as: Canada, U.S. Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Spain, Italy, France, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Croatia, Morroco, United Arab Emirates, Japan, China, Egypt, Malaysia, and many more.
EDUCATIONAL AND RECREATIONAL
- All of our Camps offer experiential learning techniques combined with regular language classes, practical projects that have an emphasis on education, as well as fun camp games, activities and sports.
- All of our staff are certified instructors, with many years of experience and with 1st aid accreditation
A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
- We provide a safe, dynamic and fun environment for our campers and youth, focusing on entertaining experiences and creating unforgettable memories.
- Make new friends from all over the world!
Are you ready for a Lifetime experience?
Registration Process for Campers
All applications must be validated by Legal Guardian of the Applicant child(ren)
Register On Line
- Read ALL the information regarding Camp Europe program, including:
- Once you are sure this program suits your interests; access the Online Registration Form
- You will be prompted to the safe booking platform, where you have to select camp and session.
- You will need to fill out the booking-form.
- All information is treated confidently.
- The packing guide and information package can be downloaded at the camps homepage.
- Terms and conditions of Camp tour operator apply.
- You will receive the final bill, and general information package.
- You will receive the declaration of agreement (sign and bring to camp)
- You will receive the online questionnaire (fill out and send back)
- Final payment ( latest- 4 weeks before beginning of camp)
The fee is to be paid 30 days prior to camp start, the latest.
The Fee covers:
- Full camp program (staffing, equipment & materials.)
- Full Room & Board during Camp.
- Administrative Fees
- *Shuttle Service from / to Airport
- *Medical Coverage while at camp
- *Language lesson
- *Extra activities