Welcome to Camp Europe
If you are between 10 & 18 years old looking for the best & ultimate camping experience in the Old Continent, you have just found the perfect program.
Participate in an international camping experience that will open your mind to Europe’s rich diversity of ecosystems culture, language and culinary treats. Join us for an unforgettable experience!
- Our summer camps hosted in Germany, Ireland, and Spain share the unique quality and special Camp Spirit inherited by our international campers and teamers.
- Each year, our camps are attended by campers from a wide diversity of countries, such as: Canada, U.S. Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Spain, Italy, France, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Croatia, Morroco, United Arab Emirates, Japan, China, Egypt, Malaysia, and many more.
- All of our Camps offer experiential learning techniques combined with regular language classes, practical projects that have an emphasis on education, as well as fun camp games, activities and sports.
- All of our staff are certified instructors, with many years of experience and with 1st aid accreditation
- We provide a safe, dynamic and fun environment for our campers and youth, focusing on entertaining experiences and creating unforgettable memories.
- Make new friends from all over the world!
Are you ready for a Lifetime experience?
Registration Process for Campers
All applications must be validated by Legal Guardian of the Applicant child(ren)
- Once our booking department has reviewed your application, you will be contacted by email to set up an interview.
- This interview will allow to establish a personal contact between Camp Europe, and the camper and legal guardians. A great opportunity to ask any questions might exist.
- The interview will be face-to-face, via telephone, or video conference depending on your location.
After establishing contact & upon having a complete file, a camp offer package will be sent via email. The Camp Offer Package includes:
- A welcome letter from Camp Europe’s head director, Jan Vieth.
- An acceptance letter directed to the corresponding European consulate, if a VISA permit is required
- A Memorandum of Understanding for legal guardian to sign as a preliminary contract.
- A Catalogue of what the camp site has to offer.
- Information Regarding logistics; transfers and shuttles.
- A description list of duties and responsibilities for each camper while at camp.
- A packing list.
- A list of ALL documents that must be provided.
- Copy of camper’s valid passport
- Acceptance of the 2014 Memorandum of Understanding Signed by camper’s parent / guardian
- Disclosure letter from Legal Guardian
- Valid travel insurance
- Medical information.
- Copy of Plane Ticket
- Total Fee payment
The Remaining 75% of the total fee is to be paid 45 days prior to camp start, the latest.
The Fee is intended to cover:
- Full camp program (staffing, equipment & materials.)
- Full Room & Board during Camp.
- Shuttle Service from / to Airport *
- Medical Coverage while at camp*
- Language lesson*
- Extra activities*
Plus: Administrative Fees